Free Shipping on orders over $99 for retail customers
within US, CAN, Europe, and Australia.
Standard international shipping rates applied elsewhere.
If you are a wholesale customer please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or orders.
- SHIPPING RATES are determined by the final subtotal of your order AFTER coupons and discounts.
- SHIPPING TIME - Bali Depot ships orders using FedEx, UPS, and USPS. Orders are usually shipped within 1 day and delivery is usually 2-5 business days from ship date. Once we have shipped your handmade items, Bali Depot is not responsible for shipping delays that are beyond our control.
- DELIVERY- Bali Depot cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - All international orders are shipped with USPS. Please email email@example.com for information and rates on international shipping to your country.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIME - When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- DUTIES + TAXES - Bali Depot is not responsible for any duties or taxes incurred on an international shipment.
- UNDELIVERABLE OR REFUSED PACKAGES - If you refuse a shipment from Bali Depot, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Bali Depot. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GIFTS - If the order is a gift, the package will be marked "Gift," but the cost of the item will still be included on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to declare the value of the gift item directly on the package.
- LIMITATIONS - At this time Bali Depot does not ship to P.O. Boxes, FPO's or APO's or any other locations where UPS does not deliver. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Bali Depot cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.